The President’s Council is the cornerstone of philanthropic support for the Foundation for Santa Barbara City College. Members of the President’s Council provide the annual resources that enable the Foundation to support academic and vocational programs, student services, scholarships and a wide variety of other College priorities.
Benefits and Levels of membership:
President’s Council: $1,000 per year
Benefits include invitations to the following events:
- Annual Dorantes Lecture and Annual Faculty Lecture
- Annual Garden Reception (Fall)
- President’s Holiday Party (Winter)
- Art Exhibition Openings at SBCC’s Atkinson Gallery
- An Activities Pass for free admission to campus cultural and athletic events throughout the year
- Customized Campus Tour and Lunch in the John Dunn Gourmet Dining Room for four people
- A “thank you” call from the President of SBCC
President’s Advisors: $2,500 per year
Additional benefit at this level: Dinner Theater – a 3-course dinner in the John Dunn Gourmet Dining Room prepared by Culinary Arts students followed by a theatrical performance by the award-winning SBCC Theater Group.
President’s Circle: $5,000 per year
Additional benefit at this level: Biannual group luncheon with the President of SBCC
Mentors: $10,000 per year
Additional benefit at this level: Private dinner with the President of SBCC to discuss critical issues affecting the school & Quire of Voyces Concert Tickets.