Sign-up to participate in the SBCC Promise!
The SBCC Promise is intended to support eligible students who attend SBCC full-time, uninterrupted, for two years.
Two Year Timeline
- Year One: Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer Term (Optional).
- Year Two: Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer Term (Optional).
Two Year Timeline (Mid-Year Grads)
- Year One: Spring Semester, Summer Term (Optional), Fall Semester.
- Year Two: Spring Semester, Summer Term (Optional), Fall Semester.
Eligibility to sign up for the SBCC Promise:
- Complete your secondary education within the Santa Barbara Community College District.
- Enroll at SBCC for the fall or spring semester (first or second regular semester) immediately after your high school graduation, GED completion, or the equivalent.
Instructions for students to sign up for the SBCC Promise:
- Apply to Santa Barbara City College for Fall or Spring semester and complete all steps to enroll at SBCC.
- Set Up Your SBCC Pipeline Account.
- Review the SBCC Promise Eligibility Requirements.
- Access the Sign Up form by clicking on the “Sign Up” button below. You will be asked to log into your SBCC Pipeline account to access the form.
- Sign Up by scrolling down the Sign Up form to select “Opt-In” for the SBCC Promise.
Monday–Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.